Saturday, May 23, 2009

I forgot to bring an umbrella.

Well, I hope I'll be able to get a lot of work done this next week. My other job is virtually nil, but I'll be spending next weekend at a con, so I'll definitely try to get ahead. Actually, I'm going to try to get more than ahead in the following weeks. Writing is my passion, so I'm going to try to make it a full time thing now. D: Wish me luck.

Started work on chapter eleven of Idem. It's...interesting. Sometimes I have a lot of talking and very few puzzles and sometimes I can't think of anything for anyone to say. This is a case of the former, and I'm trying to find a way to remedy it. We're at a turning point in the story where it's less of grasping at clues and more of putting together what you already know.

Statistics:
The game contains 936 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 9579 words,
for an average of 10.2 words per screen.
The game contains 0 menus.

No comments: