Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Missed a day. orz

Sorry for the lack of update yesterday. I didn't actually get much writing done. =_= I spent the entire morning baking cookies and making some cheesecakes, and then the entire afternoon was spent at my other job. Then there was dinner and taking care of bills and other important things. Point being...not much time to work on writing. But that shall be fixed today!

I started on the next set of endings for Bionic Heart. I think I'm getting more accustomed to the characters now, so writing is getting easier. Speaking of Bionic Heart, if you are of the male persuasion and you have a decent mic and a love for voice acting (and making money while doing so), why not try your hand at auditioning for it? I don't know about the rest of the story, but I can guarantee the endings are SUPER WELL WRITTEN. >____> ::subtle::

No comments: