Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Double Update

I didn't update yesterday because I was tired. But I actually did work. So double update today. Yay!

Idem et Idem:
Just introduced the last main character of the first season. She's the youngest out of everyone, and possibly the most immature. Writing her has been interesting. I've had to go back and rework her dialogue a lot to give her the moody teenager feel. Hopefully that doesn't make her too annoying, though...
Statistics:
The game contains 1104 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 11283 words,
for an average of 10.2 words per screen.
The game contains 0 menus.

The Flower Shop:
I'm very close to the end of the first chapter. The first chapter is really just a setup of the rest of the series, but I want to make sure that the main character's personality and relationships are established before the main arc begins.
Statistics:
The game contains 284 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 2760 words,
for an average of 9.7 words per screen.
The game contains 3 menus.

No comments: