Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finish and Start

Fuuuu...Sundays are my slack off days, but I did some work anyway.

First off, one project that I had originally been in the planning stages of is now on hold indefinitely. So that was fun. Thankfully, I didn't get too far into it, but it's a little bit of a disappointment. On the bright side, that means lots more time for my other active projects.

Second, I spent most of my work time today fixing up an outline and writing up a lot more for another project that I'm working on. It's not exactly on my active project list yet, but things look very promising. This project has struggled from the beginning, but it's starting to look more and more like it might be able to move forward this time.

Tomorrow, I will attempt to start (and possibly finish?) the next chapter of Idem.

No comments: