Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Tablet

Well, I got a new tablet, so I decided to give it a whirl on a sketch of Maya by strawberrybocky. Plat du Jour has been on the back burner for awhile, and truthfully, it'll probably be that way for awhile. I have more important things to work on (like Idem et Idem, and I will definitely finish another chapter tomorrow) and Cuter than Fiction (which will be completed in its entirety tomorrow). The other thing is that Plat du Jour is going to be undergoing some pretty heavy upgrades in terms of art, writing, and plot. I can hear a collective groan from the masses now as they realize that this means I'm practically starting over. I hate it as much as you do, but to be honest, my current incarnation is incredibly weak. I lost focus of my main goal, and I want it back. So I'm going to write up a much tighter outline this time around and make it a good story worth playing. And if the current sketch is any indication of the improvement over the old version, I think this is revamp is worth it.

No comments: