Saturday, September 12, 2009

It rained today.

It rained today. A lot. It's been raining like crazy these past few days with lots of thunder and lightning. I'm a huge fan of thunder and lightning, but others around me are less so. Even though today should have been a fantastic shut in day with hot milk tea and lots of writing, it wound up being an outdoor excursion in the pouring rain followed by a trip to the mall with a very irate Kyouya Outori and Captain ADD. On the bright side, I finally made some potato and leek soup for myself and it was delicious. What does this have to do with anything? What I'm saying is that lots of things get in the way of a project finishing. But a dedicated writer will stay up late and skip meals just to get the job done! Or perhaps he will be smart and eat some delicious potato and leek soup so that he will be energized when he writes. In essence, writing isn't just a hobby or a side project for me these days. "Real life" doesn't get in the way because writing IS my real life. And even a project like Plat du Jour will get the attention that it deserves.

Statistics:
The game contains 347 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 3382 words,
for an average of 9.7 words per screen.
The game contains 2 menus.

No comments: