Thursday, November 5, 2009

Car Issues

Blah. So my car has been having trouble lately, so I took it in to the shop today. They said that a part needed to be replaced, so that wasn't too bad. Near the end of the day, I was informed that they replaced the part and now a different part doesn't work and they'll have to replace that too. So...it's still in the shop. I was really intending to get a lot more work done today. Unlike my other ramblings, this really isn't related to what I just wrote. I just figured I'd share my day with you.

Susana's arc for Flower Shop is done. That leaves Jill. She's the hardest, because most of your time with her is only on the phone, so you don't get many actions you can do. It's all up to your words to win her over.

Statistics:
The game contains 3245 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 31525 words,
for an average of 9.7 words per screen.
The game contains 43 menus.

No comments: