Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

The past few days have been mostly holiday related events. Thanksgiving was yesterday, and I had a lot of fun with friends. I'm thankful for a lot of things, especially the fact that I can do what I love every day. Writing is a passion for me, and I've always wanted to make computer games. When I was young, it was little more than a silly dream. But not only is it possible now, it's my reality. I love writing, I love visual novels, and I love the community that comes with it. I'm also thankful that I get to do other things I love like art, and voice acting to go with my writing.

The upcoming season is going to be very busy, but the excitement also gets me very excited for writing. November is drawing to a close, so many novelists are likely putting finishing touches on their novels right now. That means I'll have plenty of fresh inspiration to look at soon. Today is a Plat du Jour update. I've finally finished the trunk, so I only have the three branch intros to write and the writing for the demo will be complete.


Statistics:
The game contains 1188 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 11192 words,
for an average of 9.4 words per screen.
The game contains 9 menus.

No comments: