Friday, January 1, 2010

Two New Projects

Why am I starting two new projects? Don't I have like a million projects already? Yes. Yes I do. And they are all very important. In fact, Flower Shop is near completion, so I'm aggressively testing it right now. I'm also working very hard to finish up some editing I promised would be done by now. D:

After Flower Shop and this game, it's on to editing and writing another game that should have been done awhile go (but this one isn't my fault >.>), and seeing if I can actually finish writing Moonsong sometime in the first quarter of the year.

So what the herdy gerdy is this? Well, first off, I am happy to announce that my first visual novel ever, Ripples, is getting a remake. Ripples was a game I made in the course of a week, but now that I look at it, I think a little spit and polish would do it justice. So I will be re-releasing it with updated writing, all new art (courtesy of the lovely and talented Deji), and original music composed by someone who isn't me (this is a good thing). So basically, it's the same story, but a complete remake of all the elements in it. The writing is already done, so this really won't be much of a time eater for me.

And the second project is called Re: Alistair. It's for a two-month challenge on LemmaSoft, and I planned out the writing to be on my "personal project" day (every Sunday). There's not much more to say about it, but updates will come as we progress.

1 comment:

Vatina said...

Oh, I did think that looked like Deji art. I liked Ripples, so I wouldn't mind reading through this remake again :)