Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekly(?) Update

Even though this is supposed to be a weekly update, I keep forgetting to update. Does that mean I'm really busy writing games right now? Hmm...I wonder. <-terrible joke

Card Sweethearts is moving along beautifully. Currently doing testing of the poker game, and it's a lot of fun. I'm a terrible poker player, but I do enjoy a round of Texas hold'em or two, so it's a lot of fun to play. Mad props to PyTom for writing such a nice poker AI. I think the main pulls of the game will be the poker and um...::cough:: other things. Estimated release date is in a month or so. Should be fun.

As for what else is going on in my life, do expect a more official announcement about a mystery game coming soon. ::points at sketch:: There's a sneak peek already. There're also a couple other games in the works including more otome (which I already hinted at) and another really cool adventure game inspired by the works of one of my favorite writers. But more on that later~

No comments: