Friday, May 15, 2009

Tri-day

Worked on three projects today. Because Friday is Tri-day. Yes, I'm very clever.

Bionic Heart:

Finished up editing a couple endings for Bionic Heart. Most of them required only minor touch-ups, but I gave one of them quite a makeover.

Idem et Idem:
Started chapter 09 of Idem. It didn't move as quickly as I wanted to because I wound up spending a lot of time researching psychology. Blrr. This project is really stretching my knowledge. XD But man, it's so much fun. I'm pretty happy with where it's going, and I hope that people who play it will be drawn in.
Statistics:
The game contains 779 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 7990 words,
for an average of 10.3 words per screen.
The game contains 0 menus.

hanami x 2:
Wrote a liiiittle bit more for hx2. I want to put more time into it, but it's not a priority right now, and the artist is still in the sketching and design stage, so there's no huge rush to get the writing done and polished right now.
Statistics:
The game contains 244 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 2392 words,
for an average of 9.8 words per screen.
The game contains 4 menus.

No comments: