Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cookies and High Jump

Do you like my new banner? The artwork is courtesy the immensely talented M. Beatriz Garcia, who is always a joy to work with. The banner features my unofficial mascot, Kurara. Kurara is from my story Plat du Jour, and she seems to be the most popular girl already. I'm not surprised. She's super cute, and her hair is really pretty. Plus, who can resist a girl who bakes? Speaking of Plat du Jour, I wrote more words for it today. Yaaay.

Statistics:
The game contains 254 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 2637 words,
for an average of 10.4 words per screen.
The game contains 2 menus.

1 comment:

Deji~ said...

Yay for Kurara! x3
BTW, it was weird to see my real name written there, lol, nobody calls me like that online xD;