Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Diverging Paths

I am never making an In Progress thread again. I swear, it's like the mark of death or something. My productivity for hanami x 2 plummeted as soon as I made that thread. orz I feel like making an in progress thread gives me an illusion of completeness. I think if I ever use one again, it will be veeeery close to the release of the game and only for scouting playtesters or proofreaders. Some people might get motivated by progress threads, but apparently they cause me to lose motivation. Lots of it. That being said, I still have loads of determination and stubbornness. So hanami x 2 lives on. The trunk of the game is complete, and now it is diverging into the Yama path, the Umi path, and the "peacemaking" path.

Statistics:
The game contains 469 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 4368 words,
for an average of 9.3 words per screen.
The game contains 5 menus.

No comments: