Friday, January 15, 2010

The boys of RE: Alistair - Part 01

It's been awhile since my last update. I've been working pretty hard this last week, but it's all been boring stuff like "I edited more stuff today," so it hardly seems worth mentioning. But I figured now would be a good time to spill a few more beans on RE: Alistair. It's moving along very smoothly, but I like being enigmatic about stuff. owo But hey, I'm not THAT mean. And since the hard and fast deadline is the end of February, it's not like I'll be making you wait that long after showing you all this nice stuff.

And with that, here's the first boy from RE: Alistair. I was going to save my favorite one for last, but I actually don't have a favorite this time around. I'm very fond of all of them. As you may have guessed from the first image, this fellow's name is Travis. He's the president of the computer games club and he doesn't like casual gamers. He considers them to be all very "low level." In terms of personality, he's wonderful and friendly with people he gets along with, but don't expect him to even bother to look at you twice if you're not a friend. He gets irritated easily, too. So don't irritate him. owo

1 comment:

Nozomi said...

Waaa, I love RE:Alistair. Really I love Travis *-*, omg, is sooooo pretty

THANKS A LOT