Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wordcount Wednesday - Now Available on Friday!

Apparently Friday is the new Wednesday. I missed WW again because I forgot that it was a Wednesday. D: That's a good thing, though. The less I update, the more I'm actually working (and thus, have no time to update). Anyway, I've got a word count on the game I announced a little bit back.

The game contains 444 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 3,147 words,
for an average of 7.1 words per screen.
The game contains 9 menus.

The writing is done, so that's basically the final word count. I know it doesn't seem like much (Ripples is slightly less than 2,000 words), but it's not really what I'd call an accurate word count, seeing as a lot of dialogue is presented...differently. It's still a short game, though. First round of beta testing is done, bugs have been caught, and typos have been fixed. The second round shall commence soon, and I will soon be in need of some new testers, so watch this blog.

1 comment:

Tiffy said...

I hope in comes out soon...8D