Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heian Era in Pastel

Ha! Wednesday. I remembered. I need a better name than "Wordcount Wednesday," as this is more of a generic "Update Wednesday" instead. Unfortunately, "Update Wednesday" doesn't have the same alliterative niceness. Suggestions are welcome. XD

Above, you can see the first (mostly) finished image from hanami x 2. Those of you waiting for hx2 have been immensely patient, so here's to your patience. I say the image is mostly finished, since Teisen's sprite, the background, and the GUI are all complete. You can't see who she's talking to quite yet, though. It shall remain a mystery for now. Teisen sprite drawn by Misteen, and background image rendered by mugen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the pink agrees with me...

On the other hand, both the background artwork and the character artwork are lovely. I can't believe the bg was rendered! That's amazing.