Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Belated Biweekly Poll and V-Day

Hey all! Sorry for the lateness; I've been out a lot lately and running around preparing for Kami Con next weekend, plus I spent all of yesterday out with my boyfriend. Anyway, a somewhat belated "Happy Valentine's Day!" to you all. I've spent this holiday single for most of my life, but I've always enjoyed spending it curled up on the couch drinking tea and reading shoujo manga.

Our latest poll brought in 305 votes, which is much more than we've had lately. Woo~! I asked about which area you considered yourself to be most proficient in.

A Writer
183 (60%)
An Artist
146 (47%)
A Composer
21 (6%)
A Programmer
45 (14%)
Not a game maker
79 (25%)

We need more composers, yo! I'm delighted to see so many creative minds, though. And yes, programming counts. I'd also like to thank you all for the fantastic feedback on the previous poll. I absolutely love hearing what you guys have to say, and the fact that you've provided me with so much insight in such a mature and eloquent discussion is overwhelming. I love you.

Current poll is another bit of research for a project that I've mentioned briefly before.

2 comments:

Black Rabbit said...

Wow! I do the exact same thing as you for Valentine's Day! Aaaah, romantic shoujo manga.....how I love you so.
Anyway, I think Valentine's Day is so commercial...
Keep Working hard!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a lot from that discussion. It was rather enlightening for me as well.